Rock on Design

Friday, March 11, 2005

You Never Slow Down, You Never Grow Old

At what point does it feel like we've had enough winter? Is it after Christmas? How about the first time the temperature goes below zero? Is it the first time you have to sit in your freezing car and let it run while sitting in park for over 5 minutes just to warm it up?

I like to think that after you get to have one really good snowball fight then winter should be over. I mean honestly I love to ice skate and downhill ski, but there is nothing more pure than a real snowball fight that ends with someone face first in a snowbank.

I only question these things because I was greeted by flurries on my drive to work today, okay that is certainly enough. I just feel like shouting... I AM READY FOR SPRING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home