Rock on Design

Monday, March 14, 2005

What a Way to Make a Livin'

Yes, "I'm workin 9 to 5," well actually its 8:30 to 5 with a half an hour for lunch. (of course that isn't nearly a catchy.) Yep, I'm back at work on a monday morning... I can feel the tangible excitement... cricket... cricket... okay, I may be exaggerating a bit.

This weekend I went home and worked my first Auction of the 2005 season. I was happy to get up in front of people and start selling again. (oh yeah, if you didn't know. Along with being a Graphic Designer, Rock Star and all around good guy, I am also an auctioneer.) We sold a whole bunch of antiques and collectables, mainly glassware. I think the prices were a little week, but as a whole I think we were very happy with the result.

Well I better get back to the job that pays the bills.

Don't go changin'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home