Rock on Design

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Meow, Meow, Meow - Meow, Meow, Meow...

Ok, you might not have catched it yet, but every title on this blog will hopefully be lyrics or song titles. This particular entry is about lunch and so I had to think of lyrics about food. (I guess Meow Mix was the only one that comes to mind.)

Today I went to lunch at Chipotle. For those of you just getting to know me, Chipotle is something like the promised land. I love their burritos. Now you have to understand that until I ate a Chipotle I never really liked Mexican food at all. (Not that Chipotle is Mexican food, but you get the idea.) I have 2 good friends that will remain nameless for this sad addiction. (You know who you are.)

So there it is, I can admit it... I am addicted those crazy tin foil wrapped bundles of love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home