Rock on Design

Monday, March 21, 2005

Everybody's Workin' for the Weekend

Everybody that is... except me.

As I have mentioned before, one of my many professions is that of an auctioneer. This weekend I worked the largest auction I will probably work all year. Four times a year I go up to Princeton and work on a heavy equipment auction. March is always the largest of the 4 each year. I know some people may think I'm crazy for enjoying a Saturday in which I get up at 5 am to stand around in the cold all day. Luckily it is so much more than that...

I love to take bids, joke with the crowd and of course do the chant as well. I guess it is just something that I have grown up with, so I really feel comfortable playing the part.

So begins the exciting auction season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home