Rock on Design

Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Ch-Ch-Changes

It is my sworn enemy… A foe with no equal… yes, it is the dreaded experience known as “Change”

This past weekend my roommate (and landlord) informed me that he was moving to Texas. Well this is all well and good, but what am I going to do? Currently I love my room arrangements. I pay rent that is within my price range, I have a roommate that I have NEVER had an argument with. I was planning to stay here forever… okay maybe not forever, but now I have to look into my future. This process requires the aforementioned “change.” So there it is, the bane of my existence. I must now look into a new renting situation or even… gasp… home ownership. Yeah, that second one is a BIG change.

Well wish me luck as I take another step toward becoming an adult.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home