Rock on Design

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Or am I Just Wasting my Time?

Productivity enhancers have been a subject of great excitement on a friend’s blog so I thought I would throw my hat into the ring.

Recently I purchased a Gibson SG Faded Special electric guitar. It took some time to finally put in the order, especially since I first wrote about this in August. After making my purchase I began searching for knobs and pick-gaurds that would really set my guitar apart. During that search I came upon the site "EverythingSG.com." Part of the site was a great little game. Take a look, my top score was 150,366. (of course in the game after that high score I only got 210 points.) http://www.everythingsg.com/games.htm - (the game in question is the 4th on the page. Have fun!

(Heading lyrics – Wasting Time by Blink 182)

3 Comments:

  • Less you become to proud of your score of 150k I took it upon myself to play a few rounds of that game. Thus doing so I achieved the score of 866,989,058!!!

    I am not making that up. however, I realize it seems a bit far fetched. Here is a link to the screenshot.

    By Blogger josh, at 1:29 PM  

  • I consider my productivity enhanced.

    By Blogger josh, at 1:30 PM  

  • LOL... Well you seemed to catch on pretty quick, Nice job

    By Blogger Andy, at 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home