Rock on Design

Monday, March 13, 2006

A Year to the Day

(Editors note: this entry was written on Friday, March 10, 2006, which was actually my 1-year anniversary of my blog. Unfortunately we were so busy at work that I was unable to post it.)

My how time flies. After a year of blogging I can now look back a documented record of my thoughts (to a certain extent). I am somewhat surprised by the fact that I am still updating this forum. In the past, something as novel as a journal would have been forgotten by me shortly after the first entry. However, with the continued urging of my friends I have done my best to keep this site reasonably up to date.

So as I plan to go out and enjoy the first 50-degree day of the year I just wanna say THANKS. Yep, thanks to all those who have read and or commented on my thoughts and ideas. I look forward to another year of fleeting topics and silly discussion.

(Heading Lyrics – Fade Away by Pride and Glory-Zakk Wylde)

3 Comments:

  • I find it somewhat humorous that the 1st 50° day was followed so closely by the largest snow storm in recent memory.

    By Blogger josh, at 1:42 PM  

  • The hardest part of posting that friday note on Monday was the fact that I drove an extra hour to work that morning through the snow. Yes... the irony is not lost on me.

    By Blogger Andy, at 3:01 PM  

  • i went for a run on friday.... on purpose and it was nice.

    By Blogger Stuen, at 7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home