Rock on Design

Thursday, February 23, 2006

And now for Something Completely Different

I thought I would shake things up by using a video quote instead of lyrics this time cause I am in completely unfamiliar territory with this blog entry. Yes, I have ventured into the somewhat crazy realm of dating.

I know what your thinking, how could an extremely good looking professional Graphic Designer, Auctioneer, part-time Rockstar and all around good guy find the area of dating unfamiliar? Well, lets just say that it has been a LOOOOOOOOOOOONG time since my last relationship. I am excited wiht this new experience but we are just taking it one day at a time, so don’t hold your breath (I could still screw this one up.)

Well I guess that is all for now, all the best to you, my online chums!

(Heading quote – Monty Python’s Flying Circus)

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home