Rock on Design

Thursday, April 06, 2006

I Wanna Drive a Zamboni

I know this post will not be of interest to most people, which is all but proven by last years lack luster NHL strike. However, I have been a fan of hockey for quite some time so I am going to share with you one of my recent experiences.

On Tuesday night I went to my first Minnesota Wild hockey game! On top of going to the game I was treated to a seat in an executive suite. I with a couple of co-workers had the privilege to attend Tuesday night’s game because one of our vendors had a couple of extra spots available. It was great to sit back and enjoy the free food and the comfortable seats right behind the goalie. To top it all off the regulation time ended in a tie followed by 5 minutes of great overtime action. However after all that, we were able to see one of the greatest additions to the game of professional hockey… the shootout. It is so exciting to watch a 1 on 1 contest and was truly a great way to see my very first game.

So, I really have no exciting insight or groundbreaking news, but I thought I would share a great experience I had this week. (Besides how often can you quote the “Gear Daddies” in your blog title?)

(Heading lyrics – Zamboni by the Gear Daddies)

1 Comments:

  • The NHL still exists?? I had no idea.

    It would be cool to drive a zamboni though.

    By Blogger josh, at 10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home