Rock on Design

Friday, April 01, 2005

I Will be A Fool for You

Yes, it's another one of those crazy holidays. This is the day we spend crafting practical jokes, while still trying to keep our guard up. Shows like Punked have made serious cash out of these little games. I personally don’t have many good experiences with this holiday. It seems as though I never really think any plans through. From my Dad coming upstairs and saying we don’t have school today, to having the girls from the neighboring floor put vasoline on all the faucets in the guys bathroom in college, I have not ever been on the delivering end of these jokes.

Perhaps the day will come with I will be able to plan and prepare for such a victory, but until then I will have keep chewing this gum that tastes like motor oil.

"The first of April is the day we remember what we are the other 364 days of the year." -Mark Twain

(Heading lyrics - Fool by Lifehouse)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home