Rock on Design

Friday, July 08, 2005

For the Longest Time

I thought those song lyrics would be an appropriate title since I have neglected this blog for quite some time. I apologize to both of you who are reading this, but I will not go so far as to say that I will be keeping up with this.

As for myself I have been rather busy with work. (both jobs) As some who visit this site can attest auctions are harder to work than they look. From early morning and late evenings to moving sleeper sofas and parking cars, a day in the life of an auction is a tiring one. Now, I am not complaining, cause I do enjoy a good sale, but Auctions usually occur on a Saturday. (This conflicts with day I would like to spend sleeping in, visiting friends and doing yard work.) So yes, even paying bills can seem a bit difficult when you still work your regular 9-5 as well.

I guess in the end I did kinda vent this time around… I’ll try not to let that happen again.

(heading lyrics - For the Longest Time by Billy Joel

1 Comments:

  • Suitable title indeed. So you're working graphic design AND doing auctions. That's a lot of working indeed.

    Good to see an update though!

    By Blogger josh, at 10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home