Rock on Design

Monday, July 11, 2005

That's How it Happens Livin' Life by the Drop

I can’t say that I have been livin’ life by the drop, but this past weekend I was able to hang out with friends till the wee hours of the morning and then get up and work all day. I haven’t lived like that since college and now that I am sitting at work I can see why. Yes, I am not as young as I used to be, but it still is good being young.

As for the rest of my life, I will be going on vacation next week to the National Auctioneer’s convention. This is a great event for Auctioneers who want to learn more about business and marketing success. This is a group of some of nicest professionals in the world and they are committed to building a profession filled with honesty and integrity. (Just thought I would mention it this since I will probably not update for another 2 months.)

(heading lyrics – Living Life by the Drop by Stevie Ray Vaughn)

3 Comments:

  • how exactly is an auction convetion a vactation? sounds stressful, does everyone there talk really fast and try to sell stuff?

    By Blogger Stuen, at 12:16 PM  

  • Well... yeah i guess that is what they do, but it is kinda... theraputic.

    By Blogger Andy, at 3:28 PM  

  • does everyone there have really high blood pressure?

    By Blogger Stuen, at 7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home