Rock on Design

Monday, August 01, 2005

Put me in Coach, I'm Ready to Play

Oh yes the great American past time… Softball. After noticing a mention of this subject in a friend's blog, I thought I would sound off as well.

This past weekend part of my family went down to Winona, MN for an afternoon of softball with our extended family. Loading the Suburban, my parents, 2 of my brothers and I made the trek on a beautiful summer day. To say that our family enjoys a good game of softball is an understatement. Back on the home farm during summer months you can expect a softball games more Friday nights than not. These events, coupled with a bonfire and night-games, have become a staple of our summers for years now. In the heat of last Saturday my brothers and I each walked away with an out of the park homerun (my brother Mike even hit a second one out just to be on the safe side.) It was a great time and one of the most enjoyable summer days I have had in recent memory.

(Heading Lyrics – Centerfield by John Fogerty)

2 Comments:

  • Oh to be linked to. What a wonderful thing.

    good to see you updating somewhat regularly again!

    By Blogger josh, at 7:53 PM  

  • i wish i got linked....

    By Blogger Stuen, at 10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home