Rock on Design

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Fifty Nifty

Based on this title I just wanted to let you know that this is my 50th Blog entry. YEAH! So I really don’t have too much more to say. So instead of mentioning every instance of the number 50 I can think of I thought I would give people a glimpse into my life. Here is a picture of myself with Jessica. (Pay attention to the liberal use of Photoshop to place a person in that photograph.)



(Heading lyrics – Fifty Nifty United States by Ray Charles. Editors note, my sister sang this song in grade school and I had no idea this was one of Ray Charles hits.)

2 Comments:

  • she looks like a pretty cool cat. except, next time you put a picture on your blog, try to use one where you both don't look so sedated. she's your girlfriend, get excited!

    By Blogger Unknown, at 7:42 PM  

  • Andy!! My fellow road tripper, remember Applebees...ahh, good times, haha! we were all kinds of happy after that... just thought I'd say hey!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home