Rock on Design

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Blame it on the Rain

I am SOOOO happy I got a chance to use that particular title for today’s entry. (How often are you able to find a Milli Vanilli reference.)

It has taken me a while, but I am finally writing about last weekend. We had our semi-annual police and government auction in St. Cloud last Saturday. If you find yourself asking, “How come I missed all the fun?” think back to last Saturday. If you recall it was raining and windy ALL day. So while you might have been inside warm and dry all day, I had the fortunate experience of working in the rain and wind from 6 am – 7 pm. 13 hours of shear auction joy… or not.

So needless to say I am not looking forward to more rain ANYTIME soon. I hope you all have a great spring but watch out for rainy days.

(Heading lyrics – Blame it on the Rain by Milli Vanilli)

1 Comments:

  • write something about the barn dance.
    Oh, fine! I guess I will have to since you're not.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home