Rock on Design

Thursday, March 29, 2007

We're an American Band

I wouldn’t call myself a fan of reality television. However, about a year and a half ago I did mention in one of my blogs how much I liked the show Rockstar INXS. That show was pretty good and I still think back to some of the rockers that graced the stage of competition. One show I have NEVER gotten into is American Idol (not a big fan of singing along to a recording). Recently the voting on American Idol has come into question, and while I really don’t care, I do want to explain why I believe it isn’t working.

The entire voting system is flawed. As voters you should be voting people OFF, not voting to keep people on. Last year the same thing happened with that Chris guy. Everyone thought he was so good that he would go on to the next round, but no one voted for him. Everyone instead voted for the other 3. The same goes for this Sanjaya guy currently on the show. People are voting for him because he sucks and they feel sorry for him. If someone could be voted OFF instead of ON, he would be gone in a week.

Okay, sorry to drop such a pointless item on the Blogesphere, but it had to be said.

Catch Ya Later,
Andy

Heading lyrics – We’re an American Band by Grand Funk Railroad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home