Rock on Design

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Where Everybody Knows Your Name

When I was a freshman in college I had a roommate that was not social (that is an understatement). Anyway, since he would go to bed at 10 pm I began a ritual of visiting my a couple friends not to far away… John and Tony. These 2 guys were great. John first began talking with me because we both played guitar and so as I started to visit his dorm room I got to know Tony as well.

Our nights would often consist of John playing Super Tecmo Bowl on old school Nintendo, or watching the news while Tony would clean house playing the Quake (the original) and fragging loads of opponents. The night would culminate in the viewing of Cheers. Okay, so I didn’t say this was going to be a GOOD story, but hey I was a college freshman with a roommate who went to sleep at 10 pm… I didn’t have a whole bunch of options.

I know you were wondering why all this came up. I pretty much gave up on my BlogSpot blog and switched over the Myspace one I started. So Tony (from earlier in the story) emailed me and wondered if I was still alive... which I am. Well today, I am going to start posting my thoughts in both locations.

I hope you enjoy.

Catch ya later,
Andy

Heading lyrics - Where Everybody Knows Your Name (Theme from the TV show Cheers) by Gary Portnoy and Judy Hart Angelo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home