Rock on Design

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Well we're Movin' on Up! To the east side! To a dee-luxe apartment in the sky!

Yes, it is true I have finally found a new apartment, its no dee-lux apartment in the sky, but it is nice. I am excited to move into it and I think that I might even try to have an apartment warming party once I am settled in. For some of you still in Wisconsin it is actually easier to get to than Dan & Kristen’s old place and I hope you feel free to stop by on your way through.

To be completely honest finding an apartment was about as stressful as looking for a job. Here’s a BASIC breakdown of how the process worked: Set price limit. Search online and go check out first apartment. Oh you want that much… I will get back to you. Search some more. Oh you want THAT much… I will get back to you. Search by price limit. Take a look at the rooms available. Is this neighborhood safe? Raise price limit. Call first place back. Oh you already got someone to rent it… okay. (at this point the stress was much more than I care to recount, so I will spare you.) However, the Lord did provide and I know I should have left it to him in the first place… I guess I will keep working on that.

(Heading lyrics – Theme song from The Jeffersons)

2 Comments:

  • where's the new place at?

    By Blogger Stuen, at 7:37 AM  

  • ahhhh, now for the wonderful fun-ness that is MOVING!!! I hate moving. I will probably stay where I am until I leave menomonie, just because I hate moving so much.

    By Blogger josh, at 7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home