Rock on Design

Monday, August 15, 2005

With Guitars in our Hands We're Crossing the Lands

Since it’s Monday, I thought a recap of the weekend would be appropriate. This past weekend I went home and had a great weekend with the family. No auction to do (of course we looked at a couple upcoming prospects and shot some pictures,) but aside from that it was pretty relaxing. One of the main purposes for my visit was to practice with the band my brothers have built up. I have mentioned them before, and because our cousin is playing lead guitar we can’t be called “The Imholte Brothers.” We have thrown around names like “Don’t Block Bob” (which is too much of an inside joke to be funny.) So I am now turning to every one of you who read my blog to help me come up with a name for our band. I am sure both of you have some great ideas.

We are really excited since in less than a month we are playing at our church festival, (I like to call it a Bazaar cause that is what we called it as kids and has much more pizzazz.) This is no Yeshuapalooza, but we still get to play music outdoors in September for benefit of a church. (So it is pretty close, lol)

(Heading lyrics - We're a Band by Audio Adrenalie)

4 Comments:

  • what about the name "Welcome to stardom"?

    By Blogger Unknown, at 9:02 PM  

  • What the hell was that about?

    By Blogger Andy, at 8:11 AM  

  • you seem to thave the subject of "comment" spam. it's degrading, makes you feel kind of dirty.

    By Blogger Stuen, at 5:50 AM  

  • Crystal Shot
    Heaven Bound
    Road Less Traveled
    Travelers
    Journey Bound
    Fresh Wind
    Fear Not

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home