Rock on Design

Monday, April 02, 2007

No, You're Never Too Old to Rock 'n' Roll if You're Too Young to Die – Part 2

I know it seems a bit early to be writing again, especially since it has been LESS THAN 1 WEEK since my last post. However, I need to post a follow up to an entry from last year at this time.

This past weekend I partook in an annual tradition know as Castaways. This yearly retreat to Northern Minnesota has been consistently a place where some serious rockin’ goes down. For the first time in my 10 years of rockin the bass guitar I was joined, on drums, by my brother Mike instead of my brother Joe. To be completely honest I think this change energized me a bit and helped me to drive the rock ‘n roll vibe for the weekend. I hope next year Joe, Mike and I can all play together… which would pretty much rock like never before.

So yeah, I guess all the problems that burned me last year weren’t a big deal this year. I am glad I went and I hope that I will get to go again.

Keep it Real,
Andy

(Heading Lyrics - Too Old to Rock 'n' Roll, Too Young to Die, by Jethro Tull)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home