Rock on Design

Thursday, October 27, 2005

So Much to Say, So Much to Say, So Much to Say, So Much to Say

Actually the title of this entry is a little deceiving. I am only writing this entry because I haven’t written in a long time. I don’t really have any good topics. I could ramble on and on about problems I am having:

“So I am living alone and its kinda boring”… or maybe … “my job has become tedious at times” … how about … “my internet is gonna be down for the next 2 weeks.” Yeah so any of those would have worked, but they all sound like complaining. So instead I choose to just leave you with a saying I have come to love.

“Hard work never hurt anybody, but why take the chance” – Unknown

Heading lyrics – So Much to Say by Dave Mathews

1 Comments:

  • The loss of the internet for 2 weeks would be... frightening. The whole world could change.

    Your saying sounds like something off of a demotivational poster (www.despair.com)

    By Blogger josh, at 3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home